We've had a busy December. It's been a good one, though.
A birthday:
Mom bought me a new rug for our living room. I was thrilled as it's the one I picked out a few months ago, and I've been eyeing it and waiting for it to be on sale. It matches perfectly and looks great in the living room.... at least I think so. :)
I was also given a lot of fun gift cards/certificates from my mother-in-law, and I'm looking forward to using them. I was treated to a pedicure from my Aunt Martha, and I went and had my hair cut off. A fun week.
A Christmas Vacation with the Pair family:
We went on a family reunion trip with the Pair family. We have been planning this trip for two years, and we had a great time! The worst part: leaving my little girl. It was the longest 7 days!!! I missed her tons, and I was excited when I could hold her again. :) However, it was nice to not be chasing a little girl around the ship!
Highlights:
1. Being a week together without interruption/cell phones/work/etc.
2. Food. Food. Food.
3. enjoying the sun on the last two days
4. hanging out on the beach at St Maarten
Mishaps:
1. 10ft waves causing the boat to rock 5/7 days we were on it. We still feel like we're rocking! Sea sick!!
2. Our excursion being cancelled. We, however, ended up enjoying our day more than we would have on it.
3. Close call making our connecting flight from Atlanta to Birmingham on Christmas Eve.
Danny enjoyed the many things to do on the boat...volleyball, dodgeball, surfing, rock wall, and zipline (he went when I wasn't there, so I didn't get a picture)
We relaxed, saw new places, and spent time with family...
And enjoyed eating and dressing up....
Merry Christmas!! Pictures from Christmas Day will come in the next couple days... Too many for one post! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment