The Pair Family

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A sickly and busy March

March was insanely crazy! Not only was Allie sick with the stomach bug and throwing up (which she got from the doctor when I took her for her 18-month checkup), but she also came down with pink eye (again, from the doctor office when I took her back for the stomach bug).  Lesson for the month: don't take well children to the doctor office because they'll come home with something!!! Well, Allie's sickness led to Danny being sick...then Danny with pink eye...then I was sick and ended up in the ER.  Not a fun three weeks!! Here are some pictures of my poor, little girl. It started in her left eye and moved to the right within a couple days.


Allie's new thing is to look for the moon every night.  She will talk about it when she wakes up and before she goes to bed. If I can't find it, she'll say, "Moon hiding. Daddy see moon." Meaning, you can't see it, mommy, but Danny will find it. :) Here they are looking for the moon.


Allie loves to feed herself...more like play with her food....



We had spring break a couple weeks ago.  After FAILING at potty training, we decided to go back to diapers and get out of the house. We went an hour north to Noccalula Falls. Allie loved it because she could ride the train and feed the animals.











Sara and Kris bought a new house this month. So, we've been busy playing with Krislyn and Kendan. So, we went to feed ducks at the lake around the corner.  I also decided to take Krislyn and Allie to the zoo after work one day because Sara needed to unpack and get some things done. They've had a great time playing this week. (It's impossible to get a good picture of both of them together. And, Allie looks way too big in these pictures! :( )






Allie had a fall at Krislyn's house, so we had to put bandades on her knees. She wouldn't do it unless Daddy did it first. She's talked about her "booboo" all week!! The girl is just like me when it comes to having pain.


I come out of the bathroom from getting ready for work, and I see this girlie girl playing with my high-heeled shoes, jewelry, and headband. She's so funny.

What a crazy March! We are so glad all the sickness is over!! And, we are thankful that this little girl keeps us on our toes. We love you, Allie Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment