I decided to teach B along with eliminating the pacifier from our daily lives. It didn't work as planned, but Allie Beth had a great time at Build-A-Bear! She put her "pa" into the bear, and we started Day 1 without a pacifier. Little did I know that she had one hidden under her bed, and she quickly found it upon our return. Oh well. I tried. She is only allowed to have it at bedtime, so she is thrilled when she can lay in her bed and have that paci in her mouth. One step at a time.
She put two pacifiers in the bear: "pink pa" and "daddy's pa" (The pink paci is, obviously, pink in color and her favorite. Daddy's paci was orange and located in his truck. She thought "Daddy's pa" was special.)
Kissing the bear's heart before she put it inside.
As you can tell, she picked out the white bear. I tried to show her others, but she wanted the white one. I was lucky because it was the cheapest one there! :) She had a blast. We named her bear "Pa."

No comments:
Post a Comment