The Pair Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

From the Mouth of Babes

While playing at her cousin's house, Kendan was crawling in my lap.
Allie yells: "No, No...My Mommy!!"
Mommy: It's okay, Allie. He's just sitting in my lap.
Allie: "No. My Mommy!"

Danny: Allie, it's time to take a bath.
Allie: In 4 minutes
Danny: Okay, 2 minutes
Allie: 3 minutes

Allie: This is Mommy's house.
Mommy: Yes, this is Mommy's house, Allie's house, and Daddy's house.
Allie: This not Daddy's house.
Mommy:  Where's Daddy's house?
Allie: At the gas station. (He goes there all the time for his fix on caffeine)

Melt my Heart Moments:
1.  After beginning the first day of school, I picked Allie up and gave her some milk before her nap.  While drinking, she stopped, looked at me, and said, "Mommy, I missed you."
2.  At dinner, we were sitting down as a family, and Allie Beth suddenly said, "I love you, Mommy."
3.  We were driving to the library, and she starts saying, "I miss Daddy." I replied, "Daddy is at school. He will be home soon." She replied, "I call Daddy. I tell Daddy, 'I love you.'"





No comments:

Post a Comment