The Pair Family

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bridal Shower Weekend

Well, I can't believe that Whitney's wedding is one month away!! How is it possible for her to be old enough to be getting married?! We had a weekend filled with bridal showers; three to be exact. It was a B.U.S.Y. week! I hardly had a moment to breathe, but we had a great time celebrating Myles and Whit's upcoming wedding.

Part 1: Shades Mountain Elementary threw her a shower at the school. Sweet co-workers!










The Shades Mountain Staff that joined us.
 Here's the school.

Part 2: Sara and I hosted, along with Brittany and Wendi, her lingerie shower.














Everytime Whitney missed a question about Myles (He had sent the answers to Sara.), Whitney had to chew a piece of gum. That's why her mouth is filled with gum. :)
I think this amount of lingerie will last her a lifetime. :)


The hostesses. Whitney was running late, so we didn't get her in it. :(

Part 3: The Tea at Rhonda's house.






























No comments:

Post a Comment