The Pair Family
Thursday, April 25, 2013
They're going to the Chapel...
Whitney's wedding was beautiful! She looked stunning, and everyone had a great time. The worst part of the day was that I could not get out of bed because I was sick. You talk about stressed! Throwing up at home was not what I had scheduled for April 20!! I HATED to miss her getting ready and helping around the barn to set up. I'm just glad I made it, and I'm VERY thankful for friends down the street that let Danny go into their house while they weren't home to search for nausea medicine! If it wasn't for that pill, I don't know how I would have made it. CONGRATULATIONS, Whitney and Myles. I hope your wedding was everything you wanted it to be. It was perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment