The Pair Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  As I looked back at pictures to recap our year, I almost cried.  I realized how much Allie has grown up and made our lives filled with so much joy!  God has blessed us beyond what we deserve.

January:
Our January was filled with a lot of walks, eating cereal for the first time, and cheer as our Auburn Tigers brought home a national championship!



February:
Allie loves being outside.  She's always happy when she's able to get out of the house. :)

Allie really loves to smile...

March:
Allie started sitting up on her own! We were excited about this stage!!

Allie's baptism was very special. She wore a family heirloom, and we had the family over to our house afterwards. She looked precious.


April:
Easter arrived, and Allie enjoyed hunting eggs...and putting them in her mouth! :)



May:
Allie had her first trip golfing, visiting the zoo, and going to the lake.










June:
Danny traveled to Williamsburg and New York with students, and I joined him in New York for a few days.

Allie just gets cuter as the months pass by....
We also celebrated Danny's birthday....

July:
We traveled to Michigan the last week of June and the first week of July. We had a great time visiting with my family! Allie was able to go to the beach for the first time. She, of course, only wanted to eat the sand. :)




She also loves playing with her cousin!


August:
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, ALLIE BETH!







School started back as well.

September:
We were trying to recover and get back on a schedule from such a busy summer. Allie enjoyed school, and Danny was busy with football.


Allie loved going to the games to cheer for Daddy.



October:
Happy Halloween. We went to the pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins, went on a hayride, and enjoyed trick-or-treating.




Danny surprised me with a trip to Auburn for the Florida game. We had a great time!





November:
Happy Thanksgiving.  Allie and I went to visit my friend, Rachel, for Veteran's Day weekend. We had a great time!






December:
Danny and I went on a cruise with Danny's family.


We enjoyed watching Allie on Christmas morning and spending time baking cookies!





I had a reunion with high school youth group friends.

Family photo.

Happy New Year!! We've had a fabulous year! Thank you, Lord, for blessing us beyond what I had hoped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment