We have started a new family tradition. Every January, we will be making a trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium. Teachers and a guest get in free one Saturday in January, and we are going to make the most of this freebie! It saved us about $70.00! Danny found this great deal last year, and we found out that it is a yearly occurance. So, Danny, Allie, me, Sara, Kris, Krislyn, and Kendan jumped in our cars and made the day trip. We had a blast! I was surprised by how much Allie enjoyed it. I thought she would be hesitant to touch the animals or see the big sharks, but she was fine and enjoyed it more than anyone. I wish I had taken more pictures of the three kids, but I'm sure Sara has one or two I can have. :)
Allie loved touching the Stingrays.
We took this picture last year, so I had to have it again. They both look so cute in this picture. :)
Check out that shark behind us!
The girls wouldn't turn around all day to take pictures. So, I only have pictures of their backs. At least they were enjoying the fish!!
Allie Beth wouldn't look at the camera, so we turned around too. We had this picture last year, so I was hoping for a good family shot. No luck.
All day, Allie Beth insisted on holding Daddy's hand around the Aquarium. She hurt my feelings because she wouldn't hold mine. Then, halfway through the day, she changed and wanted to hold my hand. By the end of the day, she insisted on holding both of our hands the rest of the way. It was too cute. I wish I had a picture of the three of us like this.
I don't know how I forgot my camera when Sara, Krislyn, and I went to the IMax theatre. Sara got a couple great shots, so I'll have to steal a picture or two off of her blog. :)
We had a great time, and we're looking forward to visiting again next January.


No comments:
Post a Comment