It's been a busy month. Allie is growing like a weed! I just can't believe how big she's getting and how grown up she's becoming. She is talking up a storm and just about into everything! In the mornings, she must watch her "K-Toons" If she doesn't get to see at least one show, she is very irritable and wines saying that she wants to watch them. She now knows how to turn on the tv, so I will catch her turning the cartoons on even if I don't want her watching. She's a sneaky little girl. :)
Allie is fascinated with the cat that wanders around the neighborhood. In all honesty, I hate cats. I was traumatized as a child by a cat, and I've never liked them since. So, Allie can admire the cat through the window; I will not let her touch it! Everytime she sees a picture of a cat in her book, she says, "Cat Meow," and points outside. She loves the neighborhood cat, and I'm glad she can enjoy it from afar. :)
Allie's new love is her sunglasses. She can't get enough. She walks around all day with them on--even in the house. She has learned to show possession. She says, "Mommy's _____, Daddy's ______, or Allie's ______" to just about anything. She loves "Allie's gasses" and prefers her pink ones over the white. We're definitely in trouble with this little girl. She loves bling and shoes!!
Another past-time is playing with "Allie's car." She, of course, has forgotten that the car was actually Krislyn's Christmas present! She's constantly asking, "Mimi. Papa. Car. Pees?" Translated: Can I go to Mimi and Papa's house to ride in the car, please? This happens at least once a day. In fact, we're going this afternoon to ride in it when she wakes up from her nap. Here, Krislyn and Allie are washing the car because Krislyn got a gift from Grandma VanderBroek for her birthday to wash the car. They enjoyed it. If I can keep Allie from arguing with Krislyn about who's driving the car, they would have much more fun! :) They truly act like sisters.
We've also made a trip to the zoo, many trips to Walmart, visits to see Daddy, school, trips to the park, and so much more. If I can keep her sleeping in and eating well, I'll be one happy mommy. She really is the joy of our lives. We love you, Allie Beth. Always.





No comments:
Post a Comment