We had a great month! My sweet Allie Beth turned 18 months this week, and I just can't believe it. We have "pay bows" (play with bowls), "pay Aaee toy" (play with Allie's toys), gone to get "i seem" (ice cream), read books in the yard, played at the park, and so much more. I hope she's enjoyed herself; mommy is worn out! :)
Allie takes all of her plates and bowls out of the cabinet daily to play with them.
Danny gave Allie a "boon" and "fower" for Valentines. She still walks around with the balloon...weeks later. I think Danny is still half asleep in this picture. :)
I got the camera out to take on the bus ride. Allie started smiling and saying "Cheese," so I had to take this cute picture. She's too cute.
We are riding a school bus from Homewood (my work) to Edgewood Creamery. She had SOOO much fun standing up rather than being in a carseat. You can't tell from the look on her face, but she had a blast.
Eating her ice cream.
It's been such a warm February. It was about 80 this week, so we decided we'd go outside and read. Here, I'm reading her favorite book: "pincess book" She loves her princess book!!! I think Danny and I have memorized the stories. Danny wants to buy another princess book because he's tired of reading the same stories every day!
Happy half birthday, little girl! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!


Which "Princess" book is it? I'm always on the lookout for new titles. Allie's cousin is right now all about either farm animal books or Fancy Nancy books (and "Tea for Ruby" is illustrated by the same lady who illustrated the Fancy Nancy books.)
ReplyDeleteAllie is getting so big and prettier! I promise, we'll get the girls together to play this summer at the lake.
--Liz Mince
The book is called A Princess Treasury. We would love to see y'all at the lake. I'm sure the girls will enjoy playing together. :)
Delete