The Pair Family

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A is for Allie...and Art

My goal this summer is to teach Allie Beth the alphabet. I've come up with different plans (in the back of my head) for some of the letters (still thinking for the others! :)). Today, we started with A, and she did GREAT! I started first thing this morning with showing her an A, and she colored one in her new alphabet coloring book.  I wrote down various words that started with A, and she had to find the A. She picked out every one. Later, I had to get out of the house, so we went shopping. We were in Pottery Barn, and she saw a sign that had SALE written on it. She immediately said, "A," and pointed straight to it. She also saw her name on her bottle and pointed straight to the A.  If it's at all like today, I think this summer is going to be a success! :)

The highlight of Allie's day was the Art project that I had prepared. She painted an "A" and loved every moment.....
 She was so excited to get started!


 So fun, Mommy!





I was shocked Allie Beth didn't have paint all over her! She takes after her Mommy; I wouldn't have had it on me either. :)
Now, for B..... I wonder what I will come up with for tomorrow?
Bubbles, Blue, Baby, Banana, Broccoli, Butterfly..........

No comments:

Post a Comment