Allie really enjoyed her first day of summer! I was told the last day of school by a fellow teacher that I have a free membership at the Homewood pools for working in the system. Great news! I just wish I would have known that for the past three years that I've been working there!! :) But, we are certainly going to enjoy it this summer!!! There are two pools to choose from: one close to my house and the other in downtown Homewood. It just happens that the one closest to our house isn't used a lot by those in the community (I guess the other pool is a hangout!). Perfect for us!! Allie had the baby pool to herself when we first arrived, and I was able to relax and watch her. The pool has a gate around it, so she can't run to the other pool and jump in. I'm so excited for a relaxing summer at the pool. My summer was made. Thank you, Amanda, for telling me about this special perk for teaching in Homewood! Allie had a blast and so did her Mommy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment