She was so cute this morning when I was dropping her off at MDO. She kept saying that she was going to tell her teachers about her haircut and show them her new Dora shoes. :) She was very excited. I'm so thankful that she loves going to school.
The Pair Family
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
First Haircut
We took Allie Beth for her first haircut. She did not know what to think! The girl who cuts my hair is an old friend of mine from high school, Brandi (Authement) Walker. She is a very talented singer (She even sang at my wedding reception!), so Allie Beth eventually warmed up by singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star with her. She's definitely my child! :)
She is singing below. Notice the smile. :)
She was so cute this morning when I was dropping her off at MDO. She kept saying that she was going to tell her teachers about her haircut and show them her new Dora shoes. :) She was very excited. I'm so thankful that she loves going to school.
She was so cute this morning when I was dropping her off at MDO. She kept saying that she was going to tell her teachers about her haircut and show them her new Dora shoes. :) She was very excited. I'm so thankful that she loves going to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment