Allie invited me to a Mother's Day Tea at her Preschool. It was so cute! I loved hearing all the songs that they sang for their Mommy's, enjoyed getting the cake served by Allie, enjoyed getting a pot of flowers, and loved meeting all of her friends.
She's concentrating really hard here not to spill the cake.
Her friends, Ava and Addie. She loves these two!
Ava Holden is also a special friend at school.
I'm just missing a picture of one friend, Megan, from school that she always talks about. The funny thing is that she ran off, and I lost her at the end of the Tea. I had to go ask her teachers if they had seen her. They said, "Look for Megan. We guarantee she's with her." Low and behold, they pointed to the 4-year-old table where she was with Megan and her sister. I guess that's what I get for talking....
Her wonderful teachers: Mrs. Mel and Mrs. Katie.
What a special day! I'm looking forward to going next year too. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment