We made a quick trip today to see Courtney and her new baby girl. Allie Beth enjoyed playing with Hannah! I had to also take the opportunity to get her picture made in her Auburn outfit before she outgrows it. I bribed her with ice cream, and it worked! She smiled, yelled "Cheese," and enjoyed every bite of her pink ice cream with purple sprinkles and a marshmallow on top. Her favorites. I'm determined she will be a Tiger Fan with her Mommy. I need one on my side! :)
All pictures are not cropped or edited. Sorry. I really want to learn how to use this nice camera of mine. There's no point in having it if all I use is the Auto Button. :) I hope to take a class one day....
She heard the clock bell. I guess it scared her. :)
Playing in the dirt looking for sticks and rocks. Some things never change!
Trying to get the girls to smile at the camera.
Allie strangling her.
Allie running circles around her as she watches.
I have a wild child.













No comments:
Post a Comment