The Pair Family

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Pinkalicious 3rd Birthday

Here's the Birthday Girl! She was so excited about having her party! She's been talking about having a Pinkalicious birthday for about 6 months now. It's hard to believe it has come and gone. What's even more hard to believe is that my baby is going to be THREE in a few days.

First she's two....
 Now, she's three!
 The cake table







We certainly had EVERYTHING pink! I even found pink boxes of crayons at Walmart! I was excited for that find to go with these cute bags that I found at Hobby Lobby.


Here are the crafts. You talk about a crazy party! We decorated crowns and wands with the stickers. Then, they made pink bracelets with different beads. We had about 15 kids + parents. Then, we had both our families there as well. It was W.I.L.D. in the house!!








Time to eat! We had hot dogs before the cake.


Now, her favorite part! :)












What a pinktastic day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment