The Pair Family

Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Job!

It's been a wild summer. We have been so busy with trying to finalize BUILDING PLANS for a house as well as trying to find a builder. I am very excited about building a house, and I think we're almost ready to get started. It's definitely been a waiting game. Poor Mom and Dad are having to live with us for a lot longer than I first thought!

In the meantime, I've been interviewing all summer for a teaching position. I am thrilled that I will be filling a long-term sub position at Liberty Park Middle. This couldn't be a better fit for me! I really enjoyed meeting the principals, and I can't wait to be back in 7TH GRADE!! God is so gracious to give me the grade that I love to teach as well as a wonderful school.  Look out Liberty Park. There's a very excited teacher coming your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment