The Pair Family

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Football and Cousin Fun

Allie LOVES going to her daddy's football games.  She runs in the grass, plays with her friend Reed (an old student of ours), watches the boys play, cheers with the cheerleaders, and has a blast. She was even dressed up in Buccaneer colors this past week.  She was too cute.

Allie with her daddy before the game

One of the many tries to get a photo :)

Mom finally got a picture...after three or four tries. Thank goodness for cheerleaders to keep her occupied. :) I've decided that she must get a cheerleading outfit soon.

Allie's best friend is her cousin, Krislyn.  Sara asked me to babysit her kids for about an hour, so I decided that we would try to make a trip to the park.  It was fun getting out of the house and walking to the park with three under three! I was worn out by the time I got there.  Krislyn did GREAT walking next to or behind the stroller. I was proud of her for listening to everything I said so that she could stay safe. She really is a good, little girl. Once we arrived at the park, we went swinging and playing on the slides. I was thankful Sara arrived back when she did, though. I've confirmed that I don't want three kids under three! :) Here are the kids, Allie, Krislyn, and Kendan, as we walk down the street. Notice how Allie doesn't take her eyes off of Krislyn...ever... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment