The Pair Family

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tropical Storm Lee and A Healthy Heart

I wish I had pictures, but they didn't turn out because I tried to take it at 6am.  My camera just isn't the greatest, so every picture turned out dark. Anyway,  Tropical Storm Lee left his path through our driveway.  Danny and I were sitting in his "man cave," when we heard the loud crash.  As we look out the door, a huge tree was laying across our driveway. Praise the Lord it didn't hit our cars or house because it came very close to both!  Danny and my dad were out at 6am the next morning cutting it up so that I could get out of the driveway for work.  Because I only work two days a week, I don't have the option of calling in sick.  The job was done within the hour. Good job, men! :)

PRAISE GOD. ALLIE'S HEART IS NOW PERFECT. :)  The hole that was in Allie's heart at birth has now closed.  We went to the long-awaited cardiology appointment today.  Allie did NOT handle it well. She screamed so much that the doctor asked if we wanted to postpone. NO, THANK YOU. We were glad to hold her down--and it definitely took two of us!--so that we could get the prognosis. We were so thankful when he said that it was GONE. No hole.  He also doesn't need any follow-up appointment.  She's a healthy little girl. Our DAILY prayers for the past year were answered today!! Yay!!

So, after wonderful news, I hope the rest of the weekend stays the same. Come on, Auburn; bring us a win! :)  And, I REALLY hope Danny feels better soon because it's no fun having a man sick. Let me just say....

1 comment: