The Pair Family

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Tired, Little Auburn Tiger

I'm convinced Allie will be a lil' Auburn Tiger. Her daddy disagrees! So, while he was away today, I put her in her lucky outfit (which isn't really working as I watch Auburn play horribly!).  Aunt Shawna bought her the outfit for Christmas last year. I've been dying for her to wear it.  Although it's still a little big, I decided it was about time to break it out.  War Eagle--win or lose!  In the picture below, I can't help but see a little Danny Pair. She looks JUST like him!!
 Mommy tried to get a picture when we went to the park today.  Look at Allie Beth trying to get her feet out.
 This is what I saw after the picture.
 After the park, I pulled out the football so that she could play outside. She SCREAMED when I took her in the house to change her diaper. She LOVES being outside.  Perfect day for playing.  She had fun.


 Allie enjoys climbing. I looked away for ONE SECOND, and she ended up inside the fryer. She is so funny.

Allie Beth rarely cuddles...even as a newborn she wouldn't. She has just started to cuddle recently, though, and I'm loving it.  Here, she fell asleep, and I just wanted to hold her for awhile because I rarely get the chance. :) Pretty soon she'll be too big that I can't. Time goes too quickly. My sweet girl. I want her to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment