It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger! :) Danny surprised me with a wonderful day on the Plains. He got us Auburn/Florida tickets, and he took care of childcare. So, Saturday morning, we dropped Allie Beth off with his parents and headed to the greatest place on earth, Auburn, AL. We arrived around noon and immediately went to tailgate with some old friends, Dusty and Keightley Garnett. It was so nice of them to let us join them...and even save us a parking spot! Thanks, Dust!!! We were later joined by good friends, Ben and Megan Gambrel. It was fun to see all of these old Navigator friends. It was great for Courtney and Hoffman to join us as well, and we were able to visit with the Head family for a little while. It was a GREAT day!! The game atmosphere was wonderful as well. I could just go on and on. Overall, I just had the BEST day that I've had in a long time. Thanks, everyone, especially my husband, for making my day perfect. War Eagle.
Allie Beth dressed in her orange and blue.
Toomer's Corner tree. It isn't looking so great since that CRAZY Alabama fan poisoned it!
I had to get my baby fix with sweet, little Hannah since Allie Beth wasn't there.
East Asia friends.
My wonderful husband. He is even sporting orange just for me.
Hoffman pointing out Hannah's Auburn bum... :)
Courtney and Hoffman came to see us. I love that she is so close to us now!! :)
Ben and Megan, us, and Dusty and Keightley. Thanks, Garnett family, for allowing us to crash your tailgate. It was great to revisit with old Navigator friends.
The line to get into the stadium. No fun. I was just so glad I made it in for the eagle flying.
yes, we were on the top row of the upper deck.
What a great day!! Couldn't have been any better. Thanks, Danny, for such a great treat. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment