We had our church Halloween carnival tonight. I've never seen Allie have so much fun! She was literally running everywhere laughing. All eyes were on her because she looked so cute in her outfit. Oh. My. She's going to be a handful when she gets older....not that she's not one now!!!! Thanks, Mimi, for the cute outfit. :) She LOVES her duck!
Trying to get a few shots at home before we left.
And, my favorite picture..... I think this one will make it on the Christmas card this year....
Playing on the playground at church before the carnival began.
Mimi brought Krislyn too. I wish Allie would have played with her more!! There was so much going on that Allie couldn't think straight. :) She was running in circles so much that I wonder if she even knew Krislyn was there. So much to do, such little time.
I wish this picture wasn't blurry. :( I was trying to take it before she moved. As I said, all eyes on Allie. She got tired and layed down. Everyone thought it was so cute.
Look how sweaty she is because she was running around everywhere. She was so tired that she finally sat down for a second.
What a fun night! Allie loved every second! Happy Fall Y'all.



No comments:
Post a Comment