We took so many family pictures; however, I am so upset that I don't have any pictures on my camera with Grandma, Grandpa, Martha, Shirley, or Martin. Bummer!!!
Uncle Martin found goggles on the beach. The girls loved wearing them....
Enjoying the beach.
Funny how they must have the same things...even outfits. Allie would cry if she didn't have her glasses when Krislyn did. She also had to wear the same shoes. Good thing Uncle Martin found Krislyn's on the beach so that they could be twins.
Playing at Imagination Station.
Family Photo. It was an interesting experience trying to get a good one! :)
Allie Beth is just like her mother. She wouldn't put her feet or hands in the sand because they would get dirty. As you can tell, it was past bedtime for both Allie and Kendan.
This pretty much summed up her attitude during the photo shoot.
Cuties.
4 generations.
Allie being less than pleasant.
Daddy makes her feel better.
She will finally smile for a picture with Mommy.
Hugs...
And Kisses...
Kris and Danny being wonderful dads.
Allie playing in the Water Fountain. She would run in the water and run back to me saying, "I have fun!" I wish I had it on video.
Enjoying ice cream. Look at all of those napkins! :)
Happy 4th of July!
This photo makes me laugh. This is exactly what it was like trying to get their pictures made!!
What a fabulous trip!! We can't wait for next year....and I will have pictures of everyone else too!



















No comments:
Post a Comment