The Pair Family

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Potty Training, Kindermusik, and Reading

We've had a busy few weeks while trying to potty train. We've enjoyed having Trenden with us for a couple weeks while his Mommy went back to work. Allie thoroughly enjoys playing with her cousin!!
It was nice to have him here while we started the potty training experience because he gave us something to do while we were stuck at home. We miss him already....

 Allie enjoys looking at herself, whether it's in the mirror or in pictures. So, we've had to take numerous pictures recently because she wants to look at them. :) I don't know if it's the way her hair looks in this picture, but I think Allie looks like Aunt Sara did when she was little.

Allie Beth loves reading to Trenden.  Poor Trenden didn't have clothes on in these pictures because he had just had a big blowout; I was in the middle of changing him when Allie wanted to read to him. 

Side note: She also loves her new pajamas from Aunt Dawn! :) Thank you! 




Allie enjoys dressing up....
And dressing Daddy....


Only Daddy's little girl would get away with this!! :)

Allie won a princess dress for going one full day without going in her panties. She was so excited!!







We've had a great time while being in the house. But, we're going to enjoy getting out of the house more!!!  We have made daily trips.  We have enjoyed our times in Kindermusik every Wednesday this summer. I realized tonight that I don't have one picture from Kindermusik. Oh well. She LOVED it, and we definitely have a dancer on our hands.  We've also enjoyed going to the Hoover Library once a week.  Allie has read over 2,500 pages this summer!! I was so proud of her. They gave tickets for every 100 pages, and she picked out two big prizes and won a free book. Great job, Allie Beth!

Mommy and Daddy love you, Allie Beth. What a wonderful summer it has been! We will be sad when school starts back!

No comments:

Post a Comment