The Pair Family

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The blog begins...

Well, I keep hearing from family that I need to start a blog so that they can see/hear what's going on more frequently. So, here it is.  I will try to update it as much as possible; although, I'm really bad at technology! I can't believe I've actually started this without calling my sister ten times. This blog will consist of the good and bad throughout our days.  I'm hoping it has more good than the bad, though!

School begins tomorrow! Danny is going to be extremely busy this fall with football. I'm sure there will be many posts of us at football games. :) Allie has LOVED having him home this summer, and she already misses him because he started today.

Allie has started walking and is into everything. I'll have to find the video that I did of her walking for the first time and get it on the blog soon. Not only is she into everything, but she is starting to refuse to take her naps. She hasn't taken one today; I'm sitting here listening to her play in her bed because she's refusing to go to sleep. She normally takes two naps a day, so the poor thing is worn out!!! I'm hoping she will sleep well tonight!!!

More to come--with pictures.  Just for you....my aunts.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you have finally started a blog! Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures and reading the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see all the new photo's and especially Allie's first walking video! Thank you, Leslie, for creating this blog for me to watch for updates and enjoy!
    Love, Aunt Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blog! It looks great! And I'm very proud of you for even attempting the technology much less actually accomplishing it!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete