Allie had to have a backpack for Mother's Day Out. Really? A one-year-old with a backpack. But, it is cute. :) Thanks, Mimi, for the backpack for school. I took pictures yesterday, but she didn't want to participate. She just wanted to read her books.
Allie and Mommy before leaving for school. She was grumpy because she had gotten up so early. But, we managed to get a picture after about five tries. :)
Planning for Allie's first birthday party is underway. It's only four days away, and I have sooo much to do!!! Sara finished her shirt, and it looks great! I can't wait to show off Allie in it. Perfect colors, and it matches PERFECTLY. Thank you, Aunt Sara, for making the shirt! This party is going to be a HOOT.





Love the backpack... so cute! So glad she likes MDO. I am sure she loves having other kids to play with. Krislyn would be jealous if she knew Allie got to go to school like her other friends too :)
ReplyDelete