The Pair Family
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
The "Wild Woman"
When I drop Allie off in the nursery at church, they always say, "She's such a sweet little girl." Recently, this comment changed, and it made me laugh. She went from being the sweet girl to the "Wild Woman." :) This may explain why they moved her into the older classroom this past week. Allie Beth is into EVERYTHING. She is now walking (video below) and will get into anything she can find. I'm adding a video of her getting into the Gatorade that Danny bought for his coaches. She loves making a mess and enjoys being able to get around. I am convinced that she will be left-handed. I have thought this since she was a newborn when she constantly used her left arm to move the mobile hanging above her. We will see. Notice which hand she's using to throw Gatorade on the floor.
Please ignore my commentary on the videos. I sound stupid. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment