Eating her cake. Believe it or not, she didn't really dig into it. When we put pieces into her mouth, she spit it out. I guess she's not a "sweets kind of girl."
Some of our fun guests...
Allie enjoyed opening gifts...
Daddy is taking gifts out of boxes so that she and her second-cousin, Owen, can play.
She loved climbing on this box. :) Yes, we have a climber!!!
She loves her new rocking horse.
Out of town guests...
Here is the cake made out of cupcakes. We had an owl theme, so I made about 50 cupcakes. Whew... that was a lot of work! I think I may just buy a cake next time. :) Not only will it save time, but it would have been cheaper too! :)
Another out-of-town guest, Courtney.
Happy Birthday, Allie!!! We love you very much, and we are so thankful that God put you in our lives. We are blessed to be your parents.













Happy birthday Allie! What an adorable party, Leslie. She will cherish these pictures when she is older and love the precious party her Mommy made for her! Glad yall had fun on her special day!
ReplyDeleteLove you Allie. You looked beautiful on your birthday. Love Mimi
ReplyDelete